Why Choose a Master Build Guarantee
All new homes in New Zealand now have a Government mandated guarantee and as a Registered Master Builder, Investor Homes offers a ten year Master Build Guarantee on all their homes.
A Master Build Guarantee protects against; loss of deposit, non-completion, defective workmanship, rot and structural defects, and if your builder is unable or unwilling to put things right. A Master Build Guarantee gives you protection in situations which may be out of your control.
The Registered Master Builders Federation represents New Zealand's premier building and construction companies, who pride themselves on delivering the highest quality houses and buildings. The Master Builders New Homes or Alterations & Additions Guarantee is only offered by a Registered Master Builder. You are Covered For:
- Loss of Deposit - Up to 10% of the Contract Price to a maximum of $20,000.
- Non Completion - Up to 10% of the Contract Price to a maximum of $40,000.
- Materials*, Workmanship and Structural Cover from handover for 2 years.
- Limited Structural Cover For up to an additional 5 years. (Giving a maximum of 10 years from handover)
- The Maximum total payout for all cover is$100,000. (Cover includes GST)
The Guarantee is not automatic you need to:
- Request a Guarantee Application Form from your Registered Master Builder
- Fill out and sign: the Guarantee Application Form, and the Arbitration Agreement
- Receive an Acceptance letter from Master Build Services
Click here for more on MB>>